Monday, September 12, 2011

On The Road Again

I'm on my way home from Atlanta now. My trip was amazing, and the class I took this morning was great. I learned a lot about Pureology products and a new finishing technique that I can't wait to bring back to the salon.

Before I left town I did a little shopping at the Perimeter Mall. This mall was great! I purchased some new things that I will blog about soon, one of which was a leopard print faux fur coat that I intend to wear like crazy this winter (I'm so excited about that)! I know you can't wait to take a look at that baby!

So now, the painful part will be getting home and unloading all of my traveling stuff and purchases. However, I can't wait to get my doggies from "puppy camp."

I hope everyone is having a great start to your week! Have a happy car nap if you're traveling (not driving) like me!

No comments:

Post a Comment