Sunday, September 11, 2011

Hello From Atlanta!

I would say HOTlanta but the weather is so beautiful here this weekend. I'm here to attend a Pureologist Certification course tomorrow, which will hopefully be the first step in me becoming a Pureology educator.

If you don't know much about Pureolgy I definitely recommend looking them up or asking me questions. But the reason I'm here is because I can honestly say that I love the way their products work (I have never been disappointed with them in my hair or my clients'), and they are a company that I can say I truly 100% back. Pureology's products are all 100% vegan and are made with organic botanicals. Their goals are to nourish hair in luxurious products, while also giving their customers tools with which they can cleanse and style without harming their color treated hair. On top of all that, the company was started in an effort to create products that have no cancer causing agents, and are gentle enough for cancer patients to use.

As you can see, there are many reasons for me to be excited to learn from Pureology, everything from it's scent to it's causes are wonderful and inspiring.

However, since my class is not until tomorrow morning, I am going to be spending the rest of my day here in Atlanta shopping and enjoying the wonderful sights there are to see here in town!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful and safe weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment